If you're Less than 100% Satisfied...
In general, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase for reasons other than damage, defects, or errors in processing, modbox will process a return without restocking fees, contingent upon the following.
- Item(s) must be unused, in their original condition, and their original packaging. Original packaging includes the box, foam, and spunbond bag used in shipping.
- We'll send you a return shipping label that you can print and take to any FedEx drop off location along with the package(s). If you prefer, a "Call Tag" can be issued by modbox where FedEx will pick up the item(s) at the original shipping address (costs an additional $8 per package). Detailed shipping instructions will be provided.
- The return shipping date must be within 21 days of receiving the item.
You will be refunded the full purchase price, less round trip shipping charges even if modbox paid for the original shipment (i.e. Free Shipping).
- As a general guide, the cost of shipping one way ranges from $15 (East coast) to $20 (West coast) for a curbside mailbox or post and $10 to $12 for a wall mounted mailbox.
- Credit card orders will receive refunds via PayPal or a check. Orders paid by PayPal will receive funds from PayPal.
- Allow 1 week after modbox receives the returned item(s) for processing.
Incorrect, Defective or Damaged Purchase
- If you received an item that has been damaged during shipment, please contact modbox immediately.
- If damage is visible, reject the shipment by calling FedEx (1.800.463.3339) or returning the package to your local FedEx office.
- For damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item(s) and the packaging it arrived in. Photos are needed so that modbox can make a claim with the shipping company.
- If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, please contact modbox immediately.
- Replacement item(s) will be sent at no additional cost.